TERMS & CONDITIONS
What is your returns policy?
- Books must be returned within 14 days of dispatch.
- Books must be clean, unmarked and in pristine condition.
- Pages must not have been turned.
- The cover and spine must not be creased.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. However, you can return your book to us, and place a new order to receive the book of your choice. Please return your book(s) to us using the method detailed below:
How do I return my item(s)?
- Re-pack the book in its original packaging.
- Cover the address with the label at the bottom of your order form.
- Return the parcel and obtain proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you may need it.
- We’re sorry, but we are unable to offer free returns and returns must be made at your own cost.*Please note, refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale; reasons may include:
- Coffee/tea/other liquid marks
- Strong odours
- Damaged and obviously read books
What should I do if I receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please send us an e-mail or Facebook message with your order number, book title/s and your address, plus details of the problem.
*A customer cannot claim for a refund or replacement if he/she alters the item or causes any damage to the item.
Gift voucher/discount code terms
Please note that voucher codes and discount codes can only be used once. If an item is returned from an order that had a discount code applied, the value of the gift voucher/code used will be deducted from any refund. Unfortunately, gift vouchers/codes that have been redeemed cannot be reissued even in the case of a refund taking place.